[AMRadio] Ranger Audio... the Pics

Jack Schmidling jack at schmidling.com
Sat Nov 18 23:14:37 EST 2006

k0ng at inebraska.com wrote:

> Hi Jack:  You did not give any reference to the p/p amplitude of the
> signals??

Missed this but I posted the numbers in a previous post but basically,
they started at about 10 mv and increased with each step but I was in
error with the 6l6 plate saying it was 50 v when in fact it was about
200v.  I had forgotten to calibrate the scope before running the tests.
  The relationships were right but the absolute numbers were all too low.

I actually measured them all again for the pics but when I got to the
end I realized the problem and didn't fell like running them again so I
didn't include the new numbers but all the stages amplify which I guess
is what counts.

js