[AMRadio] AM BANDWARMING

david knepper collinsradio at adelphia.net
Sun Nov 19 11:11:21 EST 2006

Why not start an AM calling frequency on 3865 Khz so that there can be
activity 24/7 - something similar to East Coast Amateur Radio Service?  It's
all about presence.

I for one will be operating from the Collins Radio Center on AM using the
Collins 30K-1 on or about that frequency on the 15th of December.

Thanks

Dave, W3ST
Publisher of the Collins Journal
www.collinsra.com - the CRA Website
Now with PayPal
CRA Nets: 3.805 Mhz every Monday at 8 PM EST
and 14.253 Mhz every Saturday at 12 Noon EST
Collins Chatroom - Daily at 4 PM EST on 14.285  Mhz