[AMRadio] D104 element Rebuilding

david knepper collinsradio at adelphia.net
Sun Nov 19 22:36:40 EST 2006

Jack, these mike elements were advertised by Astatic as being made from
Rochelle salts.

Dave, W3ST
Publisher of the Collins Journal
www.collinsra.com - the CRA Website
Now with PayPal
CRA Nets: 3.805 Mhz every Monday at 8 PM EST
and 14.253 Mhz every Saturday at 12 Noon EST
Collins Chatroom - Daily at 4 PM EST on 14.285  Mhz