[AMRadio] Heard amidst the corntesters on 75....

KA5MIR ars.ka5mir at gmail.com
Mon Nov 20 11:42:18 EST 2006

I couldn't agree more, Todd.  I was in qso with Don/KYV Sat night on 3885 and
this guy started telling us to qsy because "this frequency is in use for The
Sweepstakes", like everyone knew what that was or that it was more important
than actual qso's.

On a more comical note, I heard some guys on 3892 complaining about those
AM'ers "contesting" on 3890 over the weekend.

73',
KA5MIR