[AMRadio] Heard amidst the corntesters on 75....

KA5MIR ars.ka5mir at gmail.com
Mon Nov 20 13:55:27 EST 2006

A fella could get a complex if he consistently gets "checked out" of a
roundtable.  <g>

  I'm just kidding.  I think everyone I know gets prematurely checked out of
a roundtable occasionally.  I think it's kind of amusing.  Sometimes the
checkee' gets a little put off, though.  Usually, when it's happened to me,
I look at it as a convenience.  I get to participate in the meaty part of
the qso and I don't have to think up a little "farewell comment" to say to
everyone when I leave.  I always forget to say something to someone in the
group.
  Lately, I'm more inclined to the "group farewell" as in "73 y'all".  Hey,
I'm in the south.  :)

73' y'all,
Kent/KA5MIR