[AMRadio] amfone web site problem?

Peter Markavage manualman at juno.com
Mon Nov 20 14:18:53 EST 2006

Yep, that's the same message I'm getting. Buttons on top aren't there
either. Last post seems to have been at 11:44 AM. What's curious is that
the number of on-line users has changed several times over the last hour
so I guess some people are getting in. Probably another one of those
internet mysteries.

Pete, wa2cwa