[AMRadio] amfone web site problem?

Mike Sawyer w3slk at uplink.net
Mon Nov 20 14:35:56 EST 2006

I'm wondering if that has anything to do with the latest "members". I looked
at their 'names' and they had some pretty suspicious looking email
addresses. Nothing against our AM brothers in the former Eastern Bloc
countries but when I see a few addresses with a '.ru' domain, I can't help
but be on guard. Hopefully, I'm overly cautious.
Mod-U-Lator,
Mike(y)
W3SLK