[AMRadio] amfone web site problem?

A.R.S. - W5AMI ars.w5ami at gmail.com
Mon Nov 20 15:43:02 EST 2006

Assuming the web contains say, 5 exabytes (5 x 10^18 bytes), it would
take about 3.5x10^13 1.44 meg floppies., and no telling how long...  I
suspect with the growth of the net, and considering how long it takes
to write data to a floppy, it could never be finished ;)

My numbers may be wrong, but you get the point!