[AMRadio] RE:Microphonic Caps

Jim Candela jcandela at prodigy.net
Tue Nov 21 09:44:04 EST 2006

John,

   I sent this on to  Physicist buddy of mine, and here is his response:

It probably won't be very sensitive because there isn't anything that
easily deforms. He should at least use a SMD chip capacitor because
those have a well defined orientation of the layers (for example see
link http://www.avxcorp.com/docs/catalogs/licc.pdf document page 83).

Klaus Becker
Axcelis Technologies, Inc.
klaus.becker at axcelis.com