[AMRadio] UTC LS-51

A.R.S. - W5AMI ars.w5ami at gmail.com
Tue Nov 21 12:37:36 EST 2006

I need a little help with this transformer.  It is a UTC LS-51 in my
1937 speech amp.  The output tubes are a pair of 56's in push pull
connected to pins 7 and 10, and the output is line level at I'm
assuming around 500 ohms balanced using pins 1 and 6.

Does anyone have a diagram of this transformer with specs on the pins?
 I think I may have a some shorted turn on one side of the primary, as
my audio p-p voltage shows one side about half of the other, but I
just want to make sure the thing is connected right first.  I tried
swapping the 56's, but the same side showed a reduced audio voltage.

tnx
Brian / w5ami