[AMRadio] Multi elmac AF-67 issue

John Wright n1fcu at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 21 14:44:36 EST 2006

I am fixing a couple of multi elmac transmitters for a
friend and I have hit a bit of a brick wall.
First: The old one has a bad interstage transformer as
one leg is opened up.  This transformer has been
repaired before and now is just plain junk,  I am
looking for a replacement,
Second: the much newer one appears to have nothing
wrong with it except I cannot get it to modulate above
10 percent.  The current on the meter and voltages
appear to be all correct.  Does anyone have any parts
or ideas?

Sponsored Link

Mortgage rates near 39yr lows. $420k for $1,399/mo.
Calculate new payment!
www.LowerMyBills.com/lre