[AMRadio] Experience with Ocean State Electronics

Don Buska dbuska at wi.rr.com
Tue Nov 21 16:28:23 EST 2006

Thanks John,

When I ordered neither message was there.  Kind of strange they would
basically just close down their emails.  If it were me I'd set the email
up with an auto reply with those same notices.  They must have had that
initial system crash not long after my order was placed since I did
receive the order confirmation via email.

Thanks es 73

Don N9OO