[AMRadio] SS nice guy report

Rick Brashear rickbras at airmail.net
Tue Nov 21 21:07:41 EST 2006

It is truly sad to listen to such non sense on the amateur bands whether
it's AM or SSB.  The two things I have always appreciated most about the
AM crowd is their knowledge and gentlemanly behavior.  Obviously, there
are still those few who lack at least one of these attributes.  In my
humble opinion, the best way to deal with this is to be absolutely sure
we are not a part of it by always conducting ourselves as real Amateur
Operators, not eleven meter riff-raff.

Rick/K5IZ