[AMRadio] RE: AMRadio Digest, Vol 34, Issue 47

Donald Chester k4kyv at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 22 13:23:49 EST 2006

>On 11/21/06, Albert Santangelo <ve3ajm at sympatico.ca> wrote:
>
>>I won't have any problem welcoming the US AM ops..they're not the
>>problem..its all the other garbage/SSB qrm games..etc..that will follow.

If that becomes intolerable on 3725, maybe your group could QSY down to
somewhere just below 3700, which will be limited to Extra class only, so
there should be less US garbage/SSB qrm games..etc.  The old 3675-3725 US
novice segment will be relocated to 3525-3600.   I suspect that after the
initial novelty wears off, the 3600-3700 segment will be even more sparcely
populated by US stations on phone than it now is with CW/RTTY/digital.
There are plenty of arse-holes on the air in the US with Advanced-class
tickets.

Don k4kyv