[AMRadio] SS nice guy report

SBJohnston at aol.com SBJohnston at aol.com
Wed Nov 22 14:34:16 EST 2006

In a message dated 11/22/2006 5:40:13 AM Central Standard Time,
gswynar at durham.net writes:

> I think that the big thing to keep in mind in discussions like this one
> here
> is the fact that --- by a VERY far & wide margin --- it is going to be the
> AM signal that is the easiest to tune in by a newcomer to SWL'ing, and NOT
> SSB...and most CERTAINLY not CW...

Good point.  I wasn't excusing this behavior, just pointing out that it is
similarly encountered in face-to-face encounters among men.  I keep it classy on
the air myself, but always with "fun" in mind.  Laughs are a gooooood thing!

Steve WD8DAS