[AMRadio] band warming / the VE and the V

Bry Carling bcarling at cfl.rr.com
Wed Nov 22 15:15:37 EST 2006

From:           	Jim Wilhite <w5jo at brightok.net>

> I can assure everyone that this poor behavior will follow
> the band limits and if you don't believe me, tune down into
> the current Extra portion where some have set up shop.  They
> almost use a frequency as an intercom going for minutes
> without saying anything.  If you make a transmission, you
> will be told immediately, in an angry tone, that the
> frequency is in use.  I just hope our Canadian and Mexican
> brethren will be understanding with our numbers and
> sometimes indecent behavior.  I look forward to talking to
> them.
>
> 73  Jim
> W5JO

You are quite right of course Jim.
I have to feel sorry for those poor clowns that lead
such a miserable, unhappy life, all wasted on anger and
stupidity, when they could be having real fun instead.

I have just determined long ago to be happy and positive
in spite of any encounters with these spirits from the dark
side wandering through their barren wasteland and spilling
their vomit over onto 75m phone!