[AMRadio] SNC Transformers

Jack Schmidling jack at schmidling.com
Wed Nov 22 18:52:43 EST 2006

I received the below message in response to our discussion about the
Ranger mod transformer.

Really nice to know that some of these companies are still around and
even willing to "whip up" a replacement if we really need it.

I have copied Laurie on this if anyone needs anything you can contact
her directly or Mr Shaw as suggested.

js

Hi Jack
I came across some messages on the net --something to do with amradio--
where you are discussing an SNC transformer P2793.

I happen to be an employee of SNC.  Have been for the past 32 years.  If
by chance you (or someone else) are looking for a P2793 transformer,
contact Roger Shaw  (920-231-7370).  He'll  be able to fix you up with
one.  Its not a product we currently produce, but I'm sure we can pull
the specs out and whip one up for you.

We are located in Oshkosh WI.  Home to EAA and the former home of
OshKosh B'Gosh.  We're in Packer Country -- about 50 miles south of
Green Bay.

Laurie Meitzen