[AMRadio] Information Request

david knepper collinsradio at adelphia.net
Thu Nov 23 22:32:19 EST 2006

Anyone know the address so we could send Irb a card to cheer him up?

Dave, W3ST
Publisher of the Collins Journal
www.collinsra.com - the CRA Website
Now with PayPal
CRA Nets: 3.805 Mhz every Monday at 8 PM EST
and 14.253 Mhz every Saturday at 12 Noon EST
Collins Chatroom - Daily at 4 PM EST on 14.285  Mhz