[AMRadio] Meter

Rick Brashear rickbras at airmail.net
Fri Nov 24 23:31:38 EST 2006

I am in search of info on a meter.  The one I have is out of a Ranger
and it works backwards!  I don't know if somewhere down the line it was
zapped or what, but it works fine and is accurate as far as I can tell,
however, it works from right to left instead of left to right.  The
scale is correct for a normal reading meter so I know it wasn't made
that way.  The needle rests on the right side of the meter.  It is an
original Johnson Ranger meter.  Has anyone ever encountered such a
thing?  Does anyone do meter repair?

Thanks,
Rick/K5IZ