[AMRadio] 75 Meters Long Already

KA5MIR Radio ars.ka5mir at gmail.com
Sun Nov 26 18:27:35 EST 2006

This past Friday night was the best for short AND long signals on 75
that I've seen in several months.  No problem talking to locals in AR,
TX, OK and at the same time KL7OF in WA, New England, CA, etc..  I had
big hopes for Sat night but - nope... back to long skip only.  I've
been off the air for 5yrs.  I don't remember it being this way back
then except very infrequently.  Sunspot minimum, I guess... Very
disappointing.

Have you guys in the N.E., East & West coasts had the same lack of
short skip on 75 after dark?

73',
KA5MIR