[AMRadio] Sunspots are coming, too

Robert Nickels W9RAN at oneradio.net
Sun Nov 26 22:07:49 EST 2006

Just in time for Christmas-vacation tinkering:

Item #1  Johnson "Whiteface" Messenger 1.   NOT a CB rig, dangit!  It's
a "Ten Meter Rig, Awaiting Conversion", (just happens to have some CB
crystals inside).  No mike, but has a stub cable with Amphenol connector
for one.  No power cord and you'll need an RCA adapter for the antenna
jack.  Good shape and looks complete, but untested.   I can at least
provide power connector info.  $25.   Sunspots WILL return!

Item #2 - Johnson "Blackface" Messenger II.(or "2", or "Two", whatever)
 This is the hot deal with Tunable receiver.  Has a Turner mic wired in
but missing the p/s cable and RCA antenna adapter.  Good shape and looks
complete, but untested.   $25.  Lord it over the poor saps who have to
buy receive crystals!

I'd prefer Paypal but can take other forms of legal tender.   Prices do
not include shipping, which will of course be at actual cost, naturally.

Thanks and 73,
Bob W9RAN