[AMRadio] New Transmitter

don at thedjbrothers.com don at thedjbrothers.com
Sun Nov 26 23:19:14 EST 2006

Yes, if anyone can suggest references to published plans for push-pull 813
rigs, I'd like to see those too. I have a recently-acquired partly-completed
rig here with PP 813's in the final, plug-in coils with swinging link and
etc., and I'd like to find out what plans the builder was working from if at
all possible.

Two that I have found so far are the Triple-X 813 rig (813's modulated by
813's) in ER #124 and the PP 813 amp in CQ December, 1986. They are
interesting, but not a perfect fit for my situation.

73, Don Merz, N3RHT