[AMRadio] New Transmitter

Jim Wilhite w5jo at brightok.net
Mon Nov 27 10:22:15 EST 2006

In my 1964 handbook there is a One-Band Kilowarr Amplifier
that uses a pair of 813s.  It is grid input and would be
easy to modulate using 811s or 572Bs.

In the 1956 handbook is a 500 watt transmitter using a
single 813 which would also be easy to modulate.  It uses
the swinging link coil in the final.

Just interface a modulator from either handbook and you
would be good to go.

Jim
W5JO