[AMRadio] Looking for a Boatanchor

Bob Maser bmaser at tampabay.rr.com
Tue Nov 28 19:30:52 EST 2006

All this talk about an home brew AM transmitter has rekindled my desire to
find a legal limit transmitter, something I could drive with my Valiant or a
Ranger.  Surely there must be a bunch of transmitters out there looking for
a new home.  I am in central Florida and would be willing to travel to pick
up the right rig.  I have done the broadcast transmitter conversion thing
and I would love to find something that doesn't look like a refrigerator or
a juke box.  I may even have some amps that would work in a trade scenario.
Please send me an E Mail if you have something that you think would satisfy
my cravings.  One thing, it must be well built.

Thanks,
Bob  W6TR