[AMRadio] Telescoping pole

Rick Brashear rickbras at airmail.net
Wed Nov 29 10:29:40 EST 2006

Thanks Brian.  I checked with Home Depot and all they had locally was
the 5' or 10' television antenna masts that you piece together.  They
would probably work, but don't seem very strong to me.  I found the same
problem with shipping costs when I was going to order a push up pole.
They are too long to ship normally and freight shipment is ridiculous
for such an item alone.  If I find out any more info I'll sure let you know.

73,
Rick/K5IZ