[AMRadio] Telescoping pole

A.R.S. - W5AMI ars.w5ami at gmail.com
Wed Nov 29 10:42:31 EST 2006

Rick,

Lowes was the one that had these, however they only had a 36'
telescoping mast.  I remembered I had my wife look for them last time
she went to Lowes, and sure enough they were there.  Shorter than I
would really want, however there was no shipping to pay for.  Seems
like they were about $50.  Maybe they could order a 50' one from their
source.  Hmmmm.