John Flood kb1fqg at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 29 17:11:25 EST 2006

Gee I feel Left out.... He never even called me the next day!...  I was tempted by the sexy AM signal from VT on Sunday AM of Field day this summer.  I had set up a vintage station at the club event that operated as the GOTA station (they joked that it was the CGJAFTM station "cant get John away from the microphone' station) with my Valiant and R390A.  and ... yes I was Todds first list contact.... and I thought he liked me....  I feel so cheap ...  ;)  Perhaps I should tell his new wife!

John Flood
KB1FQG

Message: 8