Todd, KA1KAQ ka1kaq at gmail.com
Thu Nov 30 10:28:49 EST 2006

On 11/29/06, John Flood <kb1fqg at yahoo.com> wrote:
> and ... yes I was Todds first list contact.... and I thought he liked me....  I feel so cheap ...  ;)  Perhaps I should tell his new wife!

Now now, there's no need to stir up trouble with the missess.

You're absolutely right, John. I think the fact that we've met
numerous times and traded gear etc made me think of you more as a
local contact. And that's still one of the best sounding Valiants I've
heard on the air.

BTW, Jen didn't even so much as flinch when she saw the new T-368 over
Thanksgiving. She even wanted to get on the air with the crew, but we
never found the time beyond listening while I cooked Thanksgiving
dinner (meaning the 230v outlet was taken by the range, so the
transmitter was unplugged).

She actually likes some of my old radio gear, too. I'm just wondering
how long this luck will hold....

~ Todd  KA1KAQ