[AMRadio] AMRadio Net.... was AM contacts

Todd, KA1KAQ ka1kaq at gmail.com
Thu Nov 30 13:50:37 EST 2006

On 11/30/06, Jack Schmidling <jack at schmidling.com> wrote:

> To review for those new to the thread.. we are attempting to thin out
> the clumping on 3885 at night.  So if you can make it, tune in to 3865
> or thereabouts and give a listen or CQ at 9:30 PM CST.

In fairness I should add that, from the northeast at least, there have
been groups on 3880, 3875, and sometimes 3870. Even heard a group up
around 3890 one evening. Not sure if it's because of band changes or
SSB interference, but they don't seem to last long. The band goes long
here shortly after dark, but lately it's been all but folding up after
9-10PM EST.

Hope to hear some activity tonight, and over the weekend.

~ Todd  KA1KAQ