[AMRadio] Telescoping pole

Brett gazdzinski brett.gazdzinski at verizonbusiness.com
Thu Nov 30 15:20:17 EST 2006

Mine was on the side of the house, so I was lucky
that I could stand on the roof and push it up.
That is why I put the pulley on top, so I would
not have to deal with it again!
Once it rusted up and bent, it did not want to
go down, let alone up!

The fiberglass things seem best if you can get them
to carry the load at 50 foot or so.

Brett
N2DTS