John Flood kb1fqg at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 30 15:57:28 EST 2006

Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2006 10:28:49 -0500
From: "Todd, KA1KAQ" <ka1kaq at gmail.com>

TODD SAID...
BTW, Jen didn't even so much as flinch when she saw the new T-368 over
Thanksgiving. She even wanted to get on the air with the crew, but we
never found the time beyond listening while I cooked Thanksgiving
dinner (meaning the 230v outlet was taken by the range, so the
transmitter was unplugged)
IT MUST HAVE BEEN A DREAM...

She actually likes some of my old radio gear, too.
DOES SHE HAVE A SISTER?

 I'm just wondering how long this luck will hold....
IF SHE BRINGS HOME BA GEAR FOR YOU, I'D EVEN DATE HER BROTHER.....

You caught a keeper my friend!  Best of luck to both of you!
John