[AMRadio] AM on 3970?

Mike Duke, K5XU k5xu at jam.rr.com
Sun Oct 1 10:29:43 EDT 2006

It's about 9:20 AM central time on Sunday morning as I write this. I'm
normally not around the rig at this time.

However, twice on Sundays when I have been here, I have found an AM qso on
3970.

The signals are too weak into my Mississippi qth for me to pick out specific
calls in order to determine where this activity is coming from.

If you are part of that group, please know that you are at least being
detected by someone whose ears perk up whenever an AM signal is located.

Mike Duke, K5XU