[AMRadio] 183D vs 303 ?

W1EOF w1eof at hamnutz.com
Mon Oct 2 20:50:27 EDT 2006

Anyone have experience with a National NC-183D?

Anyone have a NC-303 for sale? I need a radio that had the National X-band
that is compatible with my Johnson 6N2 converter. I was supposed to pick one
up at Hosstraders but I found out tonight the guy "thought I wanted the
183D" which is B-S. Funny thing this is the SECOND time someone has promised
to sell me one and then backed out of the deal. I suspect they both found a
higher price for it elsewhere.

Anyway, what's up with the NC-183D, and how would it compare to the NC-303?

73,

Mark W1EOF