[AMRadio] 183D vs 303 ?

Peter Markavage manualman at juno.com
Mon Oct 2 21:53:31 EDT 2006

General Coverage dial has "markers"(Circles A, B, etc.) where you set the
pointer. Then, under a very good calibration, the bandspread dial should
track fairly well across an amateur band. The overall receiver is
optimized for general-coverage operation. However, for a converter, that
should be OK. What's the IF output of the converter? It's never a great
idea to have the output somewhere in an amateur band.

Pete, wa2cwa