[AMRadio] First Wednesday -- how was it ?

VJB wa3vjb at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 5 09:43:49 EDT 2006

We had a thunderstorm about 50 miles to our west so I
didn't power up.

How was turnout? We used to distribute a tally of
stations that checked in, along with the RX/TX they
were using.  When I anchored it a few times, the
eastern time zone alone had about 50-75 stations.

By the time you counted the midwest, mountain, and
western time zones, each anchor station added up to
more than 200 stations !!!

Can someone tell me if Bruce, W1UJR made a grand
arrival with his 30K that he fired up for the first
time this week ?

I was really hoping to hear and work him on it.