[AMRadio] Hosstraders Fall Hamfest Report

Peter Markavage manualman at juno.com
Mon Oct 9 13:54:18 EDT 2006

The Nutmeg Hamfest in CT, on Sunday, Oct. 8th, also seemed to be well
attended. An early quick walk through the tailgate section spotted
several Hallicrafters, Hammarlunds, 2 or 3 Johnsons, several clean
looking Collins pieces, tons of parts, meters, connectors, widgets,  and
a number of "what the heck is this thing" type of stuff. A quick inside
walk through the building also revealed a number of boatanchor pieces
including more Hammarlunds, Hallicrafters, R-388, 2 R-390's, and a wide
assortment of Kenwoods, Icoms, and Yaesus.It was also the ARRL CT State
Convention site so lots of ARRL people were wandering around.

Pete, wa2cwa