[AMRadio] For What It's Worth

Rick Brashear rickbras at airmail.net
Tue Oct 10 10:09:30 EDT 2006

Don't go off on me, this is not about the old Buffalo Springfield hit
song.  It actually does have something to do with AM Radio.  I don't
know if any or many of you have tried selling your wares on the AMFone
For Sale / Trade section, but you might want to consider it.  I have
tested it several times now with several different items and it has
worked well for me.  Usually the item sells within an hour or so.  I put
an item up last night and within 20 minutes it had been viewed by over
50 people!  It sold in record time.  If you haven't tried it or if you
haven't tried it lately, check it out.  You will be pleasantly
surprised.  One of the main things I like about it is you are selling to
hams usually and to people you can trust.  You can also upload
pictures!  It is seen world wide, not just to a few hundred people who
are on the lists, but is available to every AM operator worldwide!  IT'S
FREE!

That's it.  I just wanted to share my success with everyone here.  I
hope to see your ads over on the AMFone For Sale / Trade site.  Just
press the link to check it out. http://amfone.net/Amforum/index.php

73,
Rick/K5IZ