[AMRadio] FOR SALE

A.R.S. - W5AMI ars.w5ami at gmail.com
Thu Oct 12 06:47:27 EDT 2006

If you're logged in, and it was originally posted by you, there should
be a button at the bottom that says "Remove Topic".  On the other
hand, an administrator can set a particular forum where topics can not
be removed.  My suggestion would be to simply edit/modify the topic
(if you sell an item) to say SOLD, etc., etc.