[AMRadio] Phone band expansion

W7CE w7ce at curtiss.net
Thu Oct 12 08:20:24 EDT 2006

Brian,
As an active AMer and 75M DXer, I request that you please not offer crystals
within 10 KHz of the 75M DX window which is from 3789 to 3800.  Its a very
small window and many of the signals there are very weak.  We know how much
we hate it when SSB QSOs start up on top of our QSOs.  Let's not do the same
to the one portion of 75M where most of the operators are gentlemen who will
actually stand by so someone else can work a new country.

73,
Clay  W7CE