[AMRadio] Wanted in Florida Re KA1KAQ move

Todd, KA1KAQ ka1kaq at gmail.com
Thu Oct 12 15:09:19 EDT 2006

On 10/12/06, John Flood <kb1fqg at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Some one to send me high quality streaming audio via internet of Todd KA1KAQ once he sets up in Gator country.  Todd are you sure you don't want to leave that BA stuff in Boston?  Instead of helping to heat the house in the winter, it will be fighting the A/C, raising the electric bill.  :)  "I'm here to help you!"

Yeah, right! Thanks for the 'help', John. The gear will reside here in
VT until I get a place down there, most in heated storage at my folks'
place, some in the storage unit. The KW-1 will probably get lashed up
in my old radio room for use when I visit, until the new place is
ready. I've only been back on for 7 months after my ten year hiatus,
so something has to be at the ready.

I have thought about the A/C issues already, planning to use
convection to my advantage. And yes, I'll append my call with /4 until
I find a new call. No need to add to the out-of-area confusion brought
on by vanity.

When it's time for the heavystuff give-away/haul-away, I'll give you a
call. Be sure to bring a truck.

~ Todd  KA1KAQ