[AMRadio] Phone band expansion

Jim Wilhite w5jo at brightok.net
Thu Oct 12 15:11:25 EDT 2006

Pete in this case, I don't plan to follow the ARRL's suggestions.  As a
member, I see good and bad, but I sure don't see them having any official
say over where we can operate.  As Todd has said, phone is phone.  If we
start protecting this and that, then the AM operator will have 10 Kcs and
that is all.  It is pretty clear to me the FCC believes the CW, RTTY, and
digital modes can co-exist between 3.5 and 3.6

The new part is to eliminate congestion.  Let's use it.

73  Jim
W5JO
-----