[AMRadio] Phone band expansion

Jim Wilhite w5jo at brightok.net
Fri Oct 13 17:19:03 EDT 2006

Boy Pete, I hope they don't try to run things for us all this time.  I am
against any band plan at present until we see who and what operation moves
there.  If they do anything, they should concentrate getting the OOs to
monitor for intentional interference.  That is rampant and going to get
worse this winter.