[AMRadio] Phone band expansion

david knepper collinsradio at adelphia.net
Fri Oct 13 19:04:06 EDT 2006

With all the email flying back and forth on band expansion, etc., it is no
wonder that AM activity on 75/40 meters is sadly lacking.

Please no flames!  Just wanted to make a point that we need to give our
fingers a rest and grab a mike.

Dave, W3ST
Publisher of the Collins Journal
www.collinsra.com - the CRA Website
Now with PayPal
CRA Nets: 3.805 Mhz every Monday at 8 PM EDST
and 14.253 Mhz every Saturday at 12 Noon EDST
Collins Chatroom - Daily at 4 PM EDST on 7.203 Mhz