[AMRadio] Phone band expansion

Bob Maser bmaser at tampabay.rr.com
Fri Oct 13 19:35:29 EDT 2006

Plus, if he had half a brain, he would have upgraded to an Extra back in the
late 60's, early 70's.  It's sour grapes.  I agree that a pre no-code Extra
is more valuable than post no code but he missed the boat.  My feeling is
that my 20WPM Extra will always be worth more(to me at least) than a no code
Extra.  I've always felt that no code extras should sign /nc when in the
Extra part of the bands.

Bob W6TR