[AMRadio] Phone band expansion

Mike Sawyer w3slk at uplink.net
Fri Oct 13 20:40:38 EDT 2006

Pete said:
ARR(gghh)L is looking for as much input as we can muster. Without it, they
will
blindly reach into the hat and define a new band plan.

Pete, wa2cwa

Yeah, right Pete. Like they are going to listen to what the populice has to
say, LOL. Chances are they WILL  blindly reach into the hat a define a new
band plan. But what difference does that make? They don't even follow their
OWN band plan. I submit their insistance at broadcasting, (yes just like
KA1MAN!) their crap on SSB on 40M smack where they advise AM operation. I
remember a time when they asked for input, and this is back when I was a
(be)League(d) member. I gave input along with alot of other members. What
did they do? They did exactly the opposite of what the majority advised.
Once bitten, twice shy!
Mod-U-Lator,
Mike(y)
W3SLK