[AMRadio] Phone band expansion

Jim Wilhite w5jo at brightok.net
Fri Oct 13 21:20:26 EDT 2006

I would suggest that another group develop a band plan, for example there
has been discussion of using AM on some of the lower frequencies that are to
become available.  It could then be published on one or more of the AM
sites.

It would behoove the ARRL to really consider where they suggest putting that
wide band digital stuff.  In an emergency situation they could go anywhere
they choose but otherwise they should not be given preference by a band
plan.  An attempt to carve up the band at this point would be counter
productive

73  Jim
W5JO