[AMRadio] Phone band expansion gone off topic

Brian Carling bcarling at cfl.rr.com
Sun Oct 15 21:50:59 EDT 2006

Not so fast, Jim...

Actually there was a video from a TV show recently where
a ham sending a message via CW got a message through
FASTER than a digityal message sent by more modern
technical means. I am sure many of us saw that.

It was shown on a national televised show. It made me VERY
proud of our wonderful Samuel "F.B." Morse and his simple
code that has so enriched the lives of countless ten
thousands of hams!

Yes, morse code won the speed test, and this was within
the last year or two!