[AMRadio] Zero beating

Jim Wilhite w5jo at brightok.net
Mon Oct 16 15:47:04 EDT 2006

When we can't get some stations to clean up their signals, why would I want
to start another controversy?  I have heard stations say, "I am crystal
controlled".  So if there is activity on 3.878 real wide and I start up on
3.881, what should I do?

I try to be reasonable about this, but sometimes my old hands can zero on my
755A VFO.  I do promise to try though.

73  Jim
W5JO