[AMRadio] Shack cleaning, radios and stuff for sale

kg4ojz at hotmail.com kg4ojz at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 16 21:33:53 EDT 2006

Cleaning out shack,I have the following radio gear for sale:
TS-440SAT (built in antenna coupler) with desk mike
Icom 745 with handmike
three 5kw forced air cooled loads from broadcast transmitter. These have 3-1/8 inch flange connectors, but I will build an "N" adaptor for these if anyone is interested
    good from DC to 1 ghz. Built by Bird for Dielectric.
1.2 ghz module for Yaesu FT-736
All items tested and working
All will go on ebay shortly if they don't sell.

All offers considered, contact me off list
kg4ojz at hotmaildotcom