[AMRadio] Viking Ranger

k0occ at comcast.net k0occ at comcast.net
Thu Oct 19 20:20:32 EDT 2006

There were basically three main variations of Rangers:

1) Ranger early model - maroon cabinet; no "deck" as you described.

2) Ranger later model - maroon cabinet, has the "deck" , which is for improved keying on CW.

3)Ranger latest model -  gray cabinet & face. Pretty much identical with the later maroon model, except for color of cabinet & face..

--
Ernie, k0occ
Atlanta, GA

From: Jack Schmidling <jack at schmidling.com>